1. The fundamentals of Transactional vs Transformational Leadership.
2. Eliminating the One-Size-Fits-All approach to management.
3. Understanding what drives behaviour in different personality types.
4. Defining and articulating expectations.
5. Pre-empting resistance to expectation.
6. Reinforcing expectations to create consistency.
7. Measuring performance and providing feedback on the go.
8. Finding the balance between empathy and enforcement.
9. Using data to instil objectivity in one's management and leadership style.
10. Career Development.