top of page
In-Person or Virtual
Managers & Supervisors
Amended version for Frontliners
1. The relevance of Emotional Intelligence in the context of our work.
2. Self Awareness: Understanding how we are wired as individuals.
3. Self Regulation: Developing a more proactive degree of accountability in relation to our emotions.
4. Motivation: Understanding what drives us as individuals.
5. Empathy: Using an understanding of how we are individually wired to be able to walk more understandingly in others' shoes.
6. Social Skills: Using emotional intelligence to foster more sustainable relationships.
bottom of page