1. What effective communication can do for your personal brand.
2. The key skills required to be an effective communicator.
3. How to make an authentic and genuine first impression on an unfamiliar face.
4. How to read others more accurately.
5. Improving your listening capacity.
6. Unpacking the "Collecting Dots to Connect Dots approach."
7. Communicating more effectively with your colleagues.
8. Communicating more effectively with your customers.
9. Getting more comfortable with the uncomfortable conversations.